What other services does the library offer?
The West Sangamon Public Library offers many special services to the community.
- A meeting room may be booked free of charge to library patrons and their non-profit groups.
- Seven computers with Internet access are available to the public with both black and white and color printing at $0.10 and $0.50 respectively per page.
- A black and white photo copier is available at a cost of $0.10 per copy.
- A fax machine (217-488-7744) is available to receive faxes for $0.10 per page and send faxes for $1.00 per transaction.
- The library also has access to a collection of 16,000 eBooks available online and on your home comptuer. Ask the circulation assistant on your next visit for more information on how to access the online eBook collection.
- A typewriter is also available for use.
- Home-bound Delivery service is available by calling the library at 488-7733.
Our friendly library staff is always available to help with your research and reference needs.